Print
Privacy Policy (Read 1589 times)
Admin
Administrator

Orientation: ---
Feebles McScroat Towers
Privacy Policy
May 24th, 2018, 4:07am

What potentially personally identifiable information do we collect?
For members who are logged into BL we record what we consider to be a minimal set of data and in fact far less than most equivalent sites. The data recorded consists only of ip address and browser type along with date and time. We record these for security purposes to make sure your account hasn't been compromised.

The only other personal data recorded is that which members voluntarily provide when registering, i.e. user name, password, email, gender and country of residence, or subsequent to registering. If you wish to maximise anonymity we recommend that you choose a user name which isn't related to your own actual name.

Your email address is recorded so that we can send an activation email when you first register but also so that we can communicate with you should a problem arise with your account.

We use cookies to keep you logged in, and unlike most other websites, we do not share any information about our members with any third parties.

What information do we NOT collect?
If you're under the age of 18, you may not join BL. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18, and if we learn that a member is underage, we will delete their account immediately.

Is any information shared outside of the site?
We never share any information relating to members of the site and the only circumstance in which such information would ever be shared is if we were requested to do so as required by law.

How is my information stored?
We use a third-party hosting partner for hardware, operating system software, networking, storage, and related technology needed to run BL.

Data is backed up regularly, and stored in more than one location.

How is the information shared?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade members' personal information with third parties.

How can I manage or delete information about myself?
You can deactivate or delete your account at any time by emailing us.

What if I have any privacy questions?
If you have any questions about our Privacy Policy, please get in touch via email and we'll do our best to answer them.  

« Last Edit: May 25th, 2018, 12:04am by Februs »  

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Print